stories

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 21 09:23:12 PDT 2004

I like a story told by Daniel Quinn about an animal in a far away
planet, I think an octopus, who is interviewed by an anthropologist
coming from Earth.

The octopus tells the story of life in its planet: first molecules,
then cells, then multicell beings ... and finally, octopuses.

The proud "and finally" part makes the anthropologist giggle, until he
realises our stories are also like that: "and finally, humans".

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es