A question

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:12:53 PDT 2004

Reinhard:

Yours is a "marvelous" story :-((

Thanks for it.

I couldn't imagine that even the less experienced OST
facilitator, if only he had "read the book" and had "a
good mind and a good heart", would say something so
silly.

No, it is not true that in Open Space "everything is
possible". Precisely it is not possible what happens
to close the space. If what closes the space (like
"formalized interviews") are possible then the space
is no longer open...

But you are saying that the lady is an experienced
facilitator and I will not question that. I will think
about it with a complete "appreciation"...

Artur

--- Visuelle Protokolle <mail at visuelle-protokolle.de>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail