A question

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Fri Jul 9 06:31:18 PDT 2004

Dear Openspacers,

Yesterday I took part in an OS and am not clear about an observation I
made. So I want to ask you for your view.

An experienced OS facilitator offered a session "How can internal HR
people and external consultants win the management for innovative
ideas?". At the beginning she explained, that she wanted the group to
split and everybody to go into formalized interviews, then summarize and
cluster the results in prepared forms, and come to conclusions. Some
participants got angry and stopped the procedure, because of their
understanding of OS as an open process also inside of each group.

Afterwards somebody told me: in OS everything is possible, and the
participants can vote with their feet, if they disagree. Now  I must
tell you that I am astonished and confused.

So I want to ask you : is it in your sense if for example somebody
offers trainings, lectures and other structured processes in an OS,
under the headline "Everything is possible"?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best regards

Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE