OS places

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jul 9 05:48:17 PDT 2004

Dear Lucas,
there are some things with a partially similar intent:

-my website has  a chronological list of all the events I have been
involved with as a facilitator (go to www.michaelmpannwitz.de and
then click "open space" and then "Veranstaltungen" in the
menue)...the ones that happened dont disappear but change
color...that is upcoming events are shown in a different color.
Asscociated with each event are/can be photos, documentations, links
to the sponsor, and many details around the events themselves (dates,
theme, length, number of participante, dates for planning group
meeting and follow up, names of assistants and helpers, etc.)

-a website (www.openspace-landschaft.de) that shows os-events for
Berlin; some 123 os events facilitated by 12 different
colleagues...here you can have a look at all the events that a
particular facilitator has been involved in  or you can choose a
"field" (such as church, health, business, etc. altogether 23
"fields") and all the os-events in that particular field will show up
(you can also combine field and facilitator)...each event shows up
with a brief profile but if you click on the arrows in the right
bottom corner you can get more details, including photos, etc.
Here again, the events stay in the map...a sort of memory and display
of all the areas that open space technology has been used in.

-the "landscape" that has been developed for Berlin (data bank) has
been adapted by the hungarians (www.openspace.hu) and a group of
facilitators active in the State of Brandenburg is launching an
identical map for their State

-the "world map" is presently being expanded so that there will be
space to enter institutes, maps as the one for Berlin and individuals
for each of the 91 countries in which os is being practiced...if
everything goes according to the plan it will be ready by
September...

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:13:09 +0200, Lucas Gonzalez wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>It's summertime here in the (relative) north.
>
>One way to foster OS (and Peace) would be to display information on
>dates, places and themes.  A webdatabase associated to a map.  People
>would add entries for new events, and the events would delete
>themselves once the date is over.
>
>Rural hostels might have OS large rooms (plus paper etc) available for
>a shared fee.  Or maybe OS rooms would have the hostels?
>
>If there's blackboards and chalk and phone-cams then no paper is
>needed, so easier to mantain.  Good for mountain people?
>
>Distributed databases.  Maybe a (web)ring to join them all?
>
>Is there such a thing already?
>
>Lucas

>Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡100 MB GRATIS!
>Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
>http://correo.yahoo.es
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464

Informationen zu open space und future search:
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

123 Berliner open space-Veranstaltungen von 12 BegleiterInnen in 16 verschiedenen Bereichen:
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.