OS and Master Plan - long

Avner Haramati avnerh at inter.net.il
Wed Jan 14 14:03:55 PST 2004

Dear Birgitt

Thank you, Joel and Catherine for your warm and supporting presence.

you were asking:
Could you please say a little more about the point that you made that delaying the OST was an ingredient for its success--was this about political readiness?

Before the closing circle an elder lady told me " This explosion of energy and ideas are bursting now because on the last 15 years, every idea that any of us brought was burried by the former Mayor, it seems that with this Mayor we have a new era"
In the closure the new Mayor emraced the process fully, and commited himself to lead it, and we could all sense the rizing of the energies among the 250 people in the hall. He was telling them that as a physicist only now in this process he got acquainted to human energies in action.

And could you please say something about what is in place to take the ideas from the OST into follow up?

We intend to accompany the steering committee meetings and phone consultation by one of us, while encouraging them to persist with the `music` of invitation and inclusion in all aspects. We will know more about it while proceeding and if it interests the comunity we can inform you about the follow up a year from now.

Avner Haramati
Jerusalem