OS and Master Plan - long

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 14 15:01:53 PST 2004

Thank you Avner. I hope that the new Mayor is open to some coaching from you
and Tova to build his capacity to work with human energy in action so that
he can sustain his support for action as a result of the OST meeting. For
leaders, as it unfolds and seems to be out of control because there is so
much energy, it gets frightening.

And yes please on keeping us posted a year from now about what has happened
as a result of the meeting.

Blessings to you,
Birgitt