AW: OS and Master Plan - long

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 21:42:35 PST 2004

Avner--

Thanks for sharing this inspiring story.  It seems that all around the world
there are towns which are falling into depression.  I think the careful
preparation and patience that you and Tova brought to this project is a beautiful
model of how others of us might work with such communities.  For the people
themselves to find their own hope and creativity is very precious work!

Joelle