AW: OS and Master Plan - long

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 13 14:29:23 PST 2004

Dear Avner

Thank you for your detailled report. Most inspiring and helpful to learn
from! Congratulations on your careful preparation work and determination!

It fills me with hope to know that OST is being used in Israel, the
situation in your country is desperate enough…

May peace and hope fill the entire area where you work… Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel
T/F/B ++41 - (0)32 - 365 68 41