openspaceworld.ORG - in arabic

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jan 22 21:38:54 PST 2004

ta da!

many thanks to carol daniel who has made the arabic translations of our
website pages!  if you have arabic fonts, you can read.  if not, it's
just a lot of strangeness.  my goodness... now we are up to 15 languages
linked from our .ORG homepage!  13 of them "on-site" and two others
linked to other sites.  http://www.openspaceworld.ORG

and while i'm at it... here is another tale of what the world might soon
be like:  i was out on bowen last summer working with master corrigan
and got a phone call from someone in milwaukee... that woman at the
health dept whose request i forwarded a bit ago.  anyway, she wants to
learn about openspace.  so i tell her where to go:  to the elevator.  an
old friend and experienced os practitioner has his office two floors up.

so we are in 15 languages and approaching a representative in every
office building!

michael

--

Michael Herman