openspaceworld.ORG - in arabic

Carol Daniel carol at crosswinds.net
Fri Jan 23 02:30:45 PST 2004

Thanks Michael, finally a site in Arabic is only half way
there! You were absolutely right about the strangeness,
it is not a matter of having Arabic fonts. I'm very surprised
as it was tested several times before sending it for uploading.
I just forwarded the email and site to the web programmer so he
can diagnose the problem ASAP.

For those of you who wish to read Arabic, please be patient.

Carol Daniel Kasbari
Jerusalem