OS Dinner in Berkeley

mckeague at iprimus.com.au mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jan 22 21:14:33 PST 2004

Having just been inspired by the recent conversation about OST and the
Police, I'd share a wee story about an exciting OS event in Berkeley,
California - a long way away for an Irishman living in Australia!

Last night I had the pleasure of a beautiful Open Space dinner at the home
of Lisa Heft as we planned to engage with a group of Open Space
'co-learners' and practitioners of peace in Oakland this coming weekend.

We were the right people to be there, having sparse prior connections from
OSonOSinOZ in Marysville 2002, to start our planning at the right time
(mid-way through a bottle of Yarra Valley - Australian wine) - we ate
whatever was in Lisa's fridge (high levels of diversity indeed) and it was
over when her cat created a nutrient environment in the litter tray
alongside our 'picnic'. Lisa, myself and the cat used the Law of Feet and
Paws to relocate and continue our search for fitness, seeking to restore
harmony, health and wholeness to our evening - which we did with little
trouble.

A lovely event - thank you Lisa - and more evidence of the power of this
process - it always works - as it will again this weekend.

Peace and thanks to all who make this global OS community so hospitable and
enriching,
Brendan

http://mail2web.com/ .