Individual health and balance

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 23 20:15:08 PST 2004

Thomas,
I wish to add a little more to your note about the April 20-23 Individual
Health and Balance workshop in Sweden. The workshop is being led in English.
That might be important to some people who are considering attending. The
workshop is for leaders and facilitators who work with OST and the Genuine
Contact program (vehicle for developing as a Conscious Open Space
Organization and the Conscious Open Space Organization). In this workshop,
participants will do deeper learning about paying attention to their own
developing cognitive capacity to pay attention to the intangible sources of
knowing and knowledge.

Participants will learn about energy management, overcoming personal energy
leakages, and diverting negative energies that are released from a group
(when healing takes place) to where they can do no harm. Note: if you are a
facilitator or leader of large groups, this is a skill that will be
increasingly necassary for the good of your personal health.

Participants will learn more about making choices from the infinite sea of
possibilities that OST facilitators refer to as "open space" and holding a
resonant energy field for others to do the same.

Participants will learn to be conscious of showing up and being fully
present as a way to overcome habitual patterns.
They will learn to turn attention away from visible
actions/behaviors/language and turn attention to its source, whether about
themselves or others.
They will learn to be fully present to letting things emerge within a
resonant energy field.

And for those who already have these capabilities, there will be lots of
opportunity to enhance and deepen skills and capacity.

 I wish you all joy, peace, God's grace and blessings, and that you prosper
in all things,

Birgitt