Individual health and balance

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Feb 23 07:49:32 PST 2004

Dear friends
Just a little reminder that you´re still invited to join our holistic
learning journey 20-23 April over here in West Sweden, with Birgitt and Ward
Williams. The workshop gives you time to work on your own health and
balance, it´s four full days (well, almost) for your own harmony! Aren´t you
worth it?

We are still determined to make it but we need at least 5 more participants,
so if your interested please get in contact with me or Eiwor (eiwor at leda.se)
as soon as possible. We´d be happy to mail you all the practical
information. You can also find information about the workshop on Birgitts
homepage: http://www.openspacetechnology.com/cal_ihb.html
Until we meet,
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com