Interactive Organisation & The Year of Transformation

Chris Macrae Wcbn009 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 11:58:14 PST 2004

I am wondering if this is a connecting idea. We (circles concerned with
global and local impacts of networks since 1984) are seeking to open source a
manifesto with the help of many communities ( this one would be wonderful, youth is
another one I have started mailing anywhere I know to)

The manifesto is to focus on clues or laws that people would like the world's
100 biggest organisational networks to be governed by. Nothing sacred about
100 accept we might as well influence the superpowers first because I
hypothesise they need the most transparent influencing.

Here are a couple of early draft laws. By the way , anyone claiming to have a
method working to strengthen a law is welcome to join in its continual
drafting provided they will openly benchmark with other method facilitators in the
same rule space.

Any comments would be great communally
 or individually wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk , Chris Macrae
or during February at the big tent http://groupjazz.com/chautauqua/

1.1 Law of Identifying & Valuing the networks of organisations with greatest
human purpose.
We want the 100 biggest organisational networks in the world to be those
identified with the most trustworthy and valuable human purposes. We want to know
which is which. We want governance of all of these 100 largest organisational
networks in ways that transparently sustain the gravity of their communally
agreed leadership purpose over time.

2.1 Law of Sustainability & Responsibility
We don't want any trustworthy group of people to lose by any policies,
interventions or campaigns that use such terms as Sustainability, Responsibility or
Reconciliation. Sustainability should be defined as revolving round the open
spaces and processes needed so that all of trust their greatest resources
(including people lifetimes) to a situation win-win provided they commune
transparently and take responsibility for energising the leadership of what they know
most about in emotionally literate and open ways
Extract from the timeline in out 1984 book:
The Year of Transformation
By 2005 the gap in income and expectations between the rich and poor nations
was recognised to be man's most dangerous problem. Internet linked television
channels in sixty-eight countries invited their viewers to participate in a
computerised conference about it, in the form of a series of weekly programmes.
Recommendations tapped in by viewers were tried out on a computer model of the
world economy. If recommendations were shown by the model to be likely to
make the world economic situation worse, they were to be discarded. If
recommendations were reported by the model to make the economic situation in poor
countries better, they were retained for 'ongoing computer analysis' in the next
programme.

(Clearly we got the tv networks wrong as the lead reconciliation medium but
we stick with our prediction that humanitarian reconciliiation is the must do
system work of this decade)