subtle realms

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 14:29:31 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/12/04 12:43:42 PM, hhowen at comcast.net writes:

<< I believe what you are doing
(describing) here is a critical next step in our collective journey --
weird or not. Good show, and I hope your offering here will inspire a
lot of good thinking and conversation. You certainly got my attention.

Interesting--I have been trying to build a new website, which includes
descriptions of workshops I offer for individuals (in addition to work with
organizations, which is more and more involving Open Space).  A couple of days before
receiving Judi's e-mail, I decided to list a "Playshop for
Facilitators"--which is now residing in the workshop list but without any description as yet.  My
intention is to develop an experience of playing with some of the more-subtle
skills of facilitation.

My observation is that this seems to be coming up in our collective
consciousness--I loved reading about Judi facilitating an event that covered some of
the same concepts I had been musing about.

I would love to hear from others on this subject--I think we all know a lot
more about facilitation than we talk about--or even recognize at a conscious
level.

Joelle