unbearable lightness catalogue - urban design charrette

Chris Macrae Wcbn009 at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 12:53:22 PST 2004

Jennifer

Thanks for your mail. I was wondering what's the unique feature about the
chArrette that an open space facilitator who also happened to have some content
proposals to debate with a community bof place wouldn't intuitively integrate
into an applied consulation inquiry

I quickly read what you sent; and it all looked good and typical of what I
often see in processes that mix open space and other methods to iterate communal
understanding and choices to date

So that's why I am asking is their a specific charrette focus that olnly
expert charrette people buld in?

cheers
chris macrae