Opening Space for the Wold youth Peace Summit

toke toke at interchange.dk
Tue Feb 3 07:59:36 PST 2004

Hi Harrison

I would be happy to help opening some space like that for the younger
generations...

Please count me in some how - I am ready to explore this with you and
anyone else that feels the fire

many greetings

- toke

tirsdag 3. feb 2004 kl. 16:38 skrev Harrison Owen:

> I have been approached by the organizers of the World Youth Peace
> Summit about the possibility of opening space for their several
> gatherings, including the final one inKenyanext October. This could be
> a biggie with 3000-5000 projected participants. This Peace Summit is
> the youth follow-on for the Peace Summit in 2000. As with most of
> these things, the ideals and intentions seem wonderful – we will have
> to wait and see about the execution. So I am not holding my breath,
> but I have committed to do what I can. And, one of the regional
> gatherings is slated forBrazilin July – exact dates and venue TBD. I
> know we have some “spaceniks” in that great country, but the names and
> emails have escaped me so far. Not unlike many other important
> details, the capacity of my aging memory does not seem to be what it
> once was. So – if there is anybody out there who is interested, let me
> hear from you. I am assuming that there will be some level of
> budgetary support, but zero information on the amounts. Ordinarily,
> programs like this are not buried in money. But the ideals are
> glorious, and I did say I would help. So if you can help me help, that
> will be wonderful!
>

> Harrison
>

> Harrison Owen
>
> 7808 River Falls Drive
>
> Potomac,Maryland  20845
>
> Phone 301-365-2093
>
> Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com
>
> Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org
>
> Personal website http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hhowen/index.htm
> OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
> archives Visit: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html

"Many tensions in the world may originate
from the conversations that never take place."
- Margrethe the second of Denmark - 31.12.03