Opening Space for the Wold youth Peace Summit

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 11:50:45 PST 2004

Harrison--

Like Toke, I'd like to help in some way if I can.  I have some connections in
Brazil, not OST practitioners, but a Brazilian creativity institute that
might be interested in being a co-sponsor of a Brazilian gathering--they have some
infrastructure that might help to organize and anchor the Summit there.

Lisa, Artur, Laurel and I have explored the possibility of doing OS training
in Brazil, and have corresponded with several people in Brazil who expressed
an interest in helping with that--might take me a bit to retrieve the list.

Anyway, a World Youth Peace Summit is a very exciting idea!

Joelle