Radio Interview Online

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Feb 3 15:55:46 PST 2004

  hi all, a bit of fun coming up tomorrow, wednesday 2/4, on the radio
and live online as well, pasted in here from my weblog.  don't know that
this is available online except during the show.  please let me know if
you manage to listen in!  michaelh

--

Open Space Radio Interview -- Tune In!

...Wednesday 2/4, 10am Pacific/12noon Chicago time... Andrew Geller's
People Rise Up <http://www.kboo.fm/programs/4.php> radio show will be
all about OpenSpaceTech
<http://www.globalchicago.net/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTech>. It will be
broadcast live online and on Oregon community radio station KBOO-FM.
Yours truly is the sole guest for the 30-minute show.

To listen <http://www.kboo.fm/listen.php> to the live webcast, go to
there a little early and download <http://www.kboo.fm/listen.php> the
streaming tool (free) they use. Andrew says it's really quick and five
minutes ahead should be plenty of time... unless you're still dialing-up
like I am (20 minutes early!). See you on the radio!

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications