Re: AI, Story tellıng etc.

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Fri Dec 17 02:06:53 PST 2004

Dear Ilse,

Thank you for speaking up and not leaving me alone...because when there is
nobody saying anything about my "issue" ( talking about OST terms)..i start
question myself, be doubtful about my feelings and thoughts..i start to
say to myself... "probably i am not normal having these questions in mind"

so maybe we are 2 non-woodies but that's ok....

Funda