AI, Story tellıng etc.

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Tue Dec 14 11:11:47 PST 2004

I don't understand what is bothering me about these methods and discussions.
I will try to explain so that it gets clearer for you as well as for me.

We are talking here about story telling and AI for positive change..but i
keep hearing
and listening so many stories of war and conflict around me that i sometimes
find it difficult
to remember any story which makes life worth living....i am talking about
simple life
like eating, sleeping, waking up and breathing....... forget success,
positive change etc.

I guess it has been always like that, humanity had a long and sad history
till we came to today
but now we got so close to each other through information and communication
channels....It gets
difficult to explain the differences in the way we live.

Looking at the whole picture, everything often becomes absurd and
meaningless.

i keep bothering you, occupying yr space, taking yr time so at least, i
wanted to explain the reason.

Funda