SV: givens and serendipity

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Thu Dec 9 13:55:27 PST 2004

Dear Thomas,

I will be very happy to see you again, too.
And yes, please share when these leaders start popping up!!

In the meantime: How you wrote about having to do some belief change work sounded a bit as if you expect an unpleasant time? Like one would say "I have to tidy up my room"?

I experienced it differently: I experienced astonishment, laughter, some tears as well, deep insights, relief, and the feeling of more and more freedom while exploring what and how I belief - and by that becoming able to choose my beliefs deliberate. A great journey !!

There are many different ways to find out about beliefs and how we create our world and our experiences by them. For me the "Avatar-course" developped by Harry Palmer was a mind-oppening experience that vastly exceeded all my expectations (of course - be prepared... ; )

For you and everybody else who might be interested in exploring his or her consciousness, here is the webside:
www.avatarepc.com

And to get a deeper feeling of the work: a free download of the book "living deliberately" by Harry Palmer you get at:
http://www.avatarepc.com/html/bookstore.html

All the best to you,
Marei