AW: strangers in a new land

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Sun Dec 5 01:29:19 PST 2004

Don,

Very interesting! Could you please name me the source?

Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmueller & Dr. Stifel

Munich Germany

Tel: +49-89-202 447 48

www.visuelle-protokolle.de

This reminds me of something I just read. It is about the research that
shows that 80% of what we see (the images we see) already exists in our
minds. And, the other 20% is information received through the filters we
have in place. Given this perspective, I imagine that one glimpse of so
called "reality" through anothers eyes would be a strange world indeed.
Just a thought to ponder when we engage people in visioning.

http://placer.networkofcare.org
www.placer.ca.gov/cfc
Don Ferretti
530.889.6751