AI, Story tellyng etc.

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 10:59:53 PST 2004

Funda, Ilse,

Thank you to both of you for this deep and profound conversation.   I think
many of us feel helplessness, frustration, and an inability to speak coherently
about hard issues like war, terrorism, inability to find work, and feeling
insecure in our homes and communities.   Your courage and honesty in speaking
out helps remind us that we can speak out too, though the words may not come
easily, and we may not have answers to the hard questions.

I value your words on this list--they are a gift to me.

Joelle