AI, Story tellyng etc.

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Sun Dec 19 22:56:48 PST 2004

Joelle,

you're saying "we can speak out too, though the words may not come easily, and we may not have answers to the hard questions".

and i suggest "we should speak"

Ilse,

thank you, i am very touched by your thoughtful and kind words. There is another turkish woman, Filiz, i know that she joined the list
recently.

And the listers,

I really believe that we should be crtitical about the methods we use, these methods shouldn't divide,  distance people
from each other as we have being doing for centuries..we should not create more "others" more " enemies" more "conterparts".

Another important point; we need to find the courage "to speak" ,"to listen" the issues which might be difficult to uncover....
...we should start somehow, as soon as possible.......and we should help our customers, sponsors to do that..Writing
these words, i know many of us are already doing this...

Ilse is right many issues that have been like taboo are questioned and discussed now in Turkey..and personally i am very
happy and hopeful about this process....

thanks,
Funda