Appreciative Inquiry Training in Berlin

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Tue Dec 14 08:29:04 PST 2004

Hi everybody,

we have just reorganized our planned Appreciative Inquiry training, whihc
is going to be held end February 2005 in Berlin. It will be a full 5 days
training on the application of AI in organizational and communal change.
Trainer will be Bliss Browne (Imagine Chicago), Fritz Walter and Holger
Nauheimer (The Change Management Toolbook).

Please get full information from our website:

http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/training_2005_ai1.html

Regards,