ethics and OST

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at pochtamt.ru
Tue Aug 31 23:20:24 PDT 2004

Thanks much for the thoughtful answers!

My most valuable learnings here:
1. Is my own inner space open to work with the client?

2. The importance of coming with an open mind and seeing what happens to my inner space as I interact with the client. Maybe indeed something'll shift.

3. That maybe I am obligated to bring love into an organization that wants me to do so.

4. That, when in doubt, sometimes I can make a counter-offer. Not simply say no, but what can I say "yes" to (the therapist and drug dealer story)

5. Having an experience of love and peace may yield powerful ripples later.

6. It's all about context.

And also, by saying "no" to a prospective client, I am closing the client and myself off from a potential transformation opportunity.

Thank you, thank you.
Raffi