The Dynamics of Emergence

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Sun Aug 15 14:38:01 PDT 2004

Peggy-- I finally had the time to review and reflect on your webpage
and am awed by the simplicity and complexity of your model and
description. Much of my life, my path and my work aligns with the mode.
Thank you for the eloquent richness contained there.

It appears to me that the upside down 4 quadrant model is returned
upright in the second version at the bottom. Is that correct? Be Peace
--BJ