nametags?

Jennifer Hurley JLHurley at hfadesign.com
Fri Aug 6 05:43:42 PDT 2004

Personally, when I attend an event I love having nametags with the first
name because I¹m so  terrible at remembering people¹s names that it¹s
insulting to people‹I love having the cheat sheet of name tags!  I think
sticking with first names‹no titles‹has the same leveling effect of no name
tags.

Jennifer Hurley
Hurley~Franks and Associates
Planning & Urban Design

1429 Walnut St., Ste. 601
Philadelphia, PA 19102

P: 215-988-9440
JLHurley at HFAdesign.com
http://www.hfadesign.com

Association for the New Urbanism in PennsylvaniA (ANUPA)
http://www.anupa.org