Fwd: Metanoia

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 03:41:26 PDT 2004

Hello:

To Joelle and others that have expressed interest
about my texts on metanoia, the one about the Italian
sociologist Alberoni (probably the most interesting of
the series) in now online in the site on "Humiliation
studies" and can be found here:

http://www.humiliationstudies.org/news/archives/000116.html#more

But there are other things interesting from the main
page of the site at:

http://www.humiliationstudies.org

Btw, I have recomended them to consider mentioning OST
as a tool to bypass humiliation in certain conditions.

Artur

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail