Seeking feedback

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Tue Aug 3 13:30:41 PDT 2004

I have had several occasions where clients have liked the idea of OST but
felt uncomfortable about giving up their 'telling them how it is goner be.'
time. My hybrid version is to have some short info slots at the beginning
and coach the presenters into a 'curiosity' mode (not always 100% successful
but always better than they might have been!) and then have the rest of the
time as OST.

What is particularly compelling is having the results at the end of the day.
This meant having a great 'keyboard player' to make the 'music' and get it
burned onto disk. I included photos of the session so they could remember
the atmosphere and the harmony!!!!!

Interestingly in the most recent one there were several clusters of people
who started 'other' conversations so I just gave them the sheet to fill out
and added their conversations to the list.

I do agree with other posts that the results are very disappointing if you
have just one hour.

Kind regards

Amanda

Amanda Bucklow