the dark side of circle practices -- and related themes

WINSTON KINCH kinch at rogers.com
Mon Aug 2 05:21:36 PDT 2004

Hi all.
I know this is a somewhat extended string at this point (I just returned
from some time away and tuned in) but the "circle practices" referred to
early on in the discussion sound a lot like Christina Baldwin's "Calling
the Circle" which Meg Wheatley has supported in her recent work... I recall
having some concerns about the "facilitator control" aspects of the process
when I first read about it and wonder if that is not what is underlying
what I have been reading in the string?
Winston