Pro bono work

Phil Culhane pculhane at magma.ca
Fri Aug 6 18:12:44 PDT 2004

Thank you for the reply, Joelle. Among other things, I was wondering whether
pro bono work was a useful way to gain a stronger resume in a new technique.

When you add something different to an "old" technique, do you typically
"try that out on" a pro bono group, or just whomever comes along next?

I think it would be marvellous to travel around and assist at, or be a fly
on the wall at, others' events. I know the principles in the book, and I
know the way I was trained...it would be fascinating to see how each of us
interprets the phenomenon individually and brings different aspects to bear.
If ever anyone within 5-6 hours of Ottawa, Canada is game, I'd love to come
play - or watch, as you wish!

Phil