Intercambio en castellano y portuguis

Nicolai von Ertzdorff el.nicolai at web.de
Fri Apr 30 08:20:50 PDT 2004

Hi,
I have to confess, when I picked up the purpose of some in this list and
purposed to use it in spanish language also, this was (intentionally) a
little bit provocative. Well, finally, I provoked some clear statements.
Thanks Artur, thanks Lucas, I almost had been waiting for the quoted ones
:-))
So, we also will meet in the latin list...
warmly,
Nicolai