Intercambio en castellano y portuguis

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Fri Apr 30 11:31:38 PDT 2004

Nicolai von Ertzdorff wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to confess, when I picked up the purpose of some in this list and
> purposed to use it in spanish language also, this was (intentionally) a
> little bit provocative. Well, finally, I provoked some clear statements.
> Thanks Artur, thanks Lucas, I almost had been waiting for the quoted ones
> :-))
> So, we also will meet in the latin list...
> warmly,
> Nicolai

For sure you can meet online wherever you want to, but I just want to
say for the record, that Spanish conversation (and conversation in other
languages) is more than welcome here from my perspective.

English may be a common denominator here, but I'm all for keeping the
space open in spite of seems to be common to many.

Chris