READING REPORT

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 29 14:50:34 PDT 2004

> Excellent! I suggest yuo hang on to the file, even if it means
> missing the deadline :o)
> I've been in touch with Harrisons publisher, who wanted to host the
> audio files on their website, so I'm waiting for instructions on how
> to get them up there.

I've arranged for some FTP space at one of my local Linux User Group's
computer.  There's 50 megabytes for us and we might have more if
needed.
There's a username and a password, but they tell me some spaces are
better left closed. :-/  So I will only tell those "out-louders" who
ask, and only if it's needed or just wanted.

This may help if we have problems with the publisher's site.  The
publisher's site is more permanent.  But this temporary place can be
good while we upload and gather all the pieces - which would then be
uploaded by just one person to the final place ... whatever!

I've done my dry runs and intend to finish the job tonight or over the
weekend.  I've heard the voice of my chapter-mate (hi!) and that's
great - cant' wait to hear the others'!

Lucas

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es