READING REPORT

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Thu Apr 29 17:27:20 PDT 2004

Ok Alex - I will now retreat to the open space of the Australian bush to
practice a wee bit more peace ...
Having read it and now going to reflect on it - on Monday I should be so
peaceful that I will be able to handle anything - or anyone - including
myself  :o)

With lots of blessings for this MayDay weekend to all Open Space
practitioners wherever you find yourself
Brendan