READING REPORT

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Thu Apr 29 13:25:29 PDT 2004

Hi Brendan

Excellent! I suggest yuo hang on to the file, even if it means missing
the deadline :o)

I've been in touch with Harrisons publisher, who wanted to host the
audio files on their website, so I'm waiting for instructions on how to
get them up there.

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373