Audio book plan v2.0

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Thu Apr 22 01:07:01 PDT 2004

Hi Harrison

I think the promo sounds like a great idea. Once we have all the
different chapters in place, it's a relatively simple matter to put it
together.

Would the promo be even better if it had a short introduction read by
the autor?

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373