Audio book plan v2.0

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 14:19:02 PDT 2004

Definitely looks like a plan. This is getting frightening! Assuming this all
comes together as advertised, I did have a thought. I believe the most
marvelous part of the whole adventure will be the multitude of voices,
accents and styles. For those who listen to the whole book (lots of car
rides) they will eventually encounter the richness. But I suggest something
like a "trailer" or "promo" with brief excerpts from all participants --
really emphasizing the diversity. Rich!! And way beyond any level of
technical expertise that I possess. So this is a good idea (maybe) for
somebody else to do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: