A Training Project for Mentoring and Coaching Skills for Managers

karen gorrin karen at modus360.com
Tue Apr 20 23:30:15 PDT 2004

Stan --

Here is a very simple outline for your proposal:

* Background (what brings the organization to this current place - a
summary of the history)
* Assessment (what's happening right now - describe the current
situation and needs as you understand them)
* Recommendation (describe the intervention you suggest - including
project summary, outline, timeline, modalities and methods, outcomes and
measurements, follow-up, etc.)
* Fees (including payment schedule)
* Biography (remind them why you are qualified to fulfill their need -
your background and experience)

This should be accompanied by a cover letter that invites a dialogue,
and ideally you would present the proposal in-person. This gives an
opportunity to confirm your shared understanding of the situation, the
needs, and the intervention along the way.

Good luck!

---
karen gorrin | founder & ceo
Modus360 - experienced group facilitators

Join my professional network at www.LinkedIn.com!