A Training Project for Mentoring and Coaching Skills for Managers

Stanley De Veaux StanDeVeaux at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 20 21:55:58 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone:

Over the last several years, I have been an avid reader of this list, and very grateful for the sharing of extraordinarily generous information.  I have gotten an education sitting on the sidelines in silence.

Now I have a question for the whole OS Listserv, and I have been told not to be shy!

A local agency has asked me to submit a proposal for a project designed to develop mentoring and coaching skills for managers.

I have done some facilitating but have not written a proposal.

Do you have any advice both on curriculum and how to write the proposal?  Does anyone have a template for a writing a proposal?

Any help will be very appreciated.

One last thing, I am in a real hurry with a deadline.

Thanks,

Stan