Recording on a minidisc

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Fri Apr 30 03:36:09 PDT 2004

Hi Karen

I actually think that it would be possible to record it on a minidisc,
and then import the recording as an mp3-file. Unfortunately I don't own
one myself, and I have no idea how to do it.

I'm posting this to the OSlist in the hopes that someone there knows.
Anybody?

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373