Wellness in organizations - Online conference 3/4th of June!

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Apr 30 02:31:08 PDT 2004

Dear friends in Open Space
I would like to invite you again to our online conference on the theme:
Wellness in organizations: How do we create and nurture healthy & balanced
workplaces?

We expect that this conference will help to evolve our own understanding,
enable us to share what is working, and help us to discover new tools and
ideas, learning from each other within our global community. It is also a
good opportunity to experience the superb real-time software developed by
Gabriela Ender Berlin - OpenSpace-Online(R).

Our belief is that healthy and balanced workplaces support health and
well-being among employees, and this means increased efficiency for the
entire company or organization.

We invite everybody interested in creating healthy workplaces to
participate!

The organizing committee consists of the following people: Thomas Herrmann,
Sweden. Michelle Cooper, Canada. Judith Richardson, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Helen Patterson, New Zealand. Anne I. Merkel, USA. Terry Gibson, England

All the practical information is in the attached file.
If you do not have Acrobat reader it is available for free at:
Clickable links that are also in the PDF file:
Your local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2004&month=6&day=3
&hour=18&min=0&sec=0
Paypal link:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=thomas%40openspaceconsulting.com&item
_name=Wellness+in+organizations+Online+conferens+3/4th+of+June&item_number=0
1&amount=35.00&no_note=1&currency_code=EUR
Warmest regards & I hope to meet you online (real-time) in June!
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com