Recording on a minidisc

Michaël-SYSt michael at syst.nl
Fri Apr 30 11:43:46 PDT 2004

Hello Alexander!

Maybe you remember me from the OSonOS in Denmark last year. (I'm from
Holland and was in one of the caravans with my wife and daughter)

Anyway: I do a lot of recordings on minidisk, for making music with my band.
I have an "oldfashioned" minidiskrecorder (no netMD) but I just put the
analog output in a simple audio line input of my PC. I have a simple
soundcard on the motherboard and that works perfect.

Then I use a soundrecorderprgramm (Wavelab or Adobe audition) to record to a
standard wave file (WAV). After that I convert it into MP3 When it's needed
for distribution on my website to the other members of the band.

I use a program "MP3 coder" for converting WAV files to MP3. Works very
easy!

I hope this helps you a bit on the way. Success you all!

Michaël Molenaar
Systemisch Consult
Tilburg - Holland
michael at syst.nl