A Walk Down Memory Lane

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 17:10:18 PDT 2004

Tonight I did something I have never done before. I checked out the
Archives. Amazing! They only go back to '99 but the conversations are as
fresh as today. The search facility is marvelous - and as usual, garbage in
/ garbage out. But with a little tweaking, the rewards were immense. It is a
total treasure trove of our adventure together. We really should be proud -
albeit chastened by some of our comments. But it is all part of the story -
good, bad, and indifferent. If you haven't taken the "walk" Do it!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: