Research Question

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Apr 8 14:30:47 PDT 2004

OSLISTers... this came to the openspaceworld.org webmaster mailbox... do
we have any answers for sue?  if you have an answer, please post it back
to the list so we can all find out.  if you want to make it really easy
for her, you could mail her directly as well... Sue Binks
<sue.binks at interactiveskills.co.uk>

SUE... i don't know the answer to your question, so i've copied this
here to the OSLIST email list.  you can read about the OSLIST and find a
link to our archives to see what, if anything, anyone will have to say
about your question.  you might also search the archives for
"research".  here's the link to do those things:
http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html  ...good luck!

michael herman

--

Michael Herman