Those amazing archives...

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 1 07:55:13 PST 2004

Hello, all -

I just want to share how much I appreciate the archives and how I have
used the archives to help others interested in learning about Open
Space, while at the same time being able to illustrate that there are
many voices and experiences from around this little globe of ours.  (By
the way, for anyone who has missed how to access the archives, look down
at the bottom of everybody's messages posted to OSLIST and it will tell
you)  I have been humbled and inspired by swimming back into the little
streams and rivulets of conversations we have shared with each other.

These are papers I built from researching in the archives and excerpting
quotes.  Then I asked each person I quoted if I could have their
permission to use them on my website for all to see and share and use as
may help anyone.

How Facilitators Describe Open Space Technology
http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method_facilitatorDescri
ption.shtml

What Clients and Participants Say About Open Space Technology
http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method_WhatClientsAndPar
ticipantsSay.shtml

and various worksheets and planning materials, such as:
Choosing a Room for an Open Space Event
http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method_resources_choosin
gAroom.shtml

The first two (because of their style) especially show to me a glimpse
into our multi-voice, multi-culture, multi-skilled and rich community.
Please use these for talking with clients or others about Open Space if
you like - that's what they are there for.  I have more papers like this
at my website, (see http://www.openingspace.net
<http://www.openingspace.net/>  ).  There are more papers in my 'almost
ready' file, and I look forward to sharing them with you all.  Of course
I shall continue to ask permission of all the people whose jewel-like
words I would like to include.  I am hoping that our archive continues
to exist and continues to hold such nutrition for future learning from
one another.

Warmly,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t