Tone and proximity (brief)

Mike Copeland mcopeland at doc.govt.nz
Thu Apr 1 12:26:47 PST 2004

This Morning I read Michael Pannwitz writing to Michael Herman:

"I think you are a very special gift to our list (which some call a
community)."

I like the bit about the community most; and yes Michael is a great
communicator.

I live in a pretty isolated part of New Zealand with a small population. The
conversations I have via this list, the learning's, the questions I ask and
am privy to are all real food for the brain, soul, and spirit. I need to
bounce ideas and thoughts off others who are thinking, using and living open
space.

Proximity is one of the main ingredients in relationships, yet this list
serve enables me to converse with people at the top end of the world. The
learning's I have gained from this medium are immeasurable. One day I would
like to attend an OSonOS but in the mean time, without physically eyeballing
each of you this is a great way to communicate and open space for one
practitioner down under!

All the best

Mike Copeland

This e-mail (and attachments) is confidential
and may be legally privileged.