Fear and control

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 05:27:05 PST 2003

Meg - I find the image fascinating as well - particularly in the Open
Space context. We speak about "holding space" - and the picture of that
for me has always been two hands cupped - and obviously face up. If you
close those two hands - you end up with two fists. Definitely not what
we want. And if you turn the hands upside down you loose the whole
enchilada.

Harrison